Salad Discovered at Kitchen

There's a restaurant here called Kitchen. It has a logo like a capital K with a circle around it. The last time we ate there I ordered a salad... and thought, "hey, I could make this!!! I think I know exactly what the dressing is!". So here it is, my new salad discovery:

1/2 bag fresh romaine/spring lettuce
a couple of grapes
kesong puti (carabao cheese - walang ganyan sa States!)
queso de bola (or any salty cheese, probably cheddar or parmesan is ok)
flat beans (like the ones seen in mixed nuts, it kinda tastes like green peas??)
2 pilas ng suha (2 pomelo cloves??)

Combine all ingredients in a salad bowl.


For the dressing:
extra virgin olive oil
balsamic vinegar
sugar (brown sugar and/or Splenda, 2 small packets)

Combine or blend all ingredients for the dressing. Pour on top of your salad.
Voila!
Super simple ehh?? Super healthy pa!



0 comments: